The goods sold in the Medeine.lt shop are new, in their original packaging and come with a manufacturer's guarantee. Goods ordered/purchased at Medeine.lt can be:
- Free of charge at Medeine.lt, I. Simonaitytės g. 3-13, LT-06244 Vilnius;
- Deliver to the buyer by Medeine.lt transport in Vilnius city and its surroundings;
- Send to all Lithuanian cities via parcel service couriers.
1. Collection of goods in Medeine.lt shop
- Free in-store collection Medeine.lt, I. Simonaitytės g. 3-13, LT-06244 Vilnius;
- If the goods ordered/purchased by the Customer are in the Medeine.lt store, they can be collected within 1 hour;
- Opening hours of the shop are Monday-Friday: 9:30-18:30, Saturday: 9:00-16:00;
- The buyer can always arrange a convenient pick-up time tel. +370 640 39683;
- Before arriving at the shop to collect the goods, be sure to inform the seller by phone of your arrival so that the goods are ready;
- By separate agreement, goods ordered/purchased by the Buyer may be stored in Medeine.lt's warehouse free of charge for about 1 month or longer;
- If the goods ordered by the Buyer are not available, we will inform the Buyer of the time of completion/non-completion of the order;
- Special orders can take between 2 and 4 weeks to arrive, and in some cases may take longer to arrive if the goods are not available from the manufacturer.
- Important! When picking up goods from Medeine.lt, it is necessary to check the condition of the goods: whether there is any damage to the goods or the packaging that could affect the quality of the goods;
- Any claims for deterioration in the quality of the goods caused by the subsequent transport of the goods to another location by the buyer are not accepted.
2. Delivery by Medeine.lt transport in Vilnius city and surrounding areas
- Standard delivery to the staircase or house without delivery service - € 7;
- Delivery of goods to the staircase or house, and 1 employee helping the customer to take the goods - €15;
- Delivery of bulky goods weighing up to 80 kg to a staircase or house, with 2 workers taking the goods 18 - 25 €;
- For goods weighing over 80 kg, the UKD service is negotiated individually;
- Deliveries are made on weekdays from 9.30 - 18.00., Vilnius city and surroundings within 1-2 days;
- The buyer can always arrange a convenient delivery time tel. +370 640 39683;
- The buyer shall be informed of the delivery of the goods by telephone;
- By separate agreement, the goods are delivered at the customer's requested time;
- If on the day of delivery the buyer cannot be at the specified place, the Medeine.lt employee shall be informed as early as possible by phone +370 640 39683 or by e-mail: email@example.com and shall adjust the delivery time.
- Important! When collecting goods delivered by Medeine.lt, it is necessary to check the condition of the goods: whether there is any external damage to the packaging of the goods that could affect the quality of the goods. Any claims or comments regarding the delivered goods shall be accepted only after delivery of the goods, before signing the delivery document.
- With the buyer's consent, the goods are unpacked and checked for any visible mechanical damage. Once the Buyer has inspected the goods and signed the document, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good quality.
- Any claims for deterioration in the quality of the goods that occur later, during the transport, installation or connection of the goods by the buyer, shall not be accepted.
- If defects are found after unpacking the goods, the price of the goods may be reduced, the defective goods may be replaced with new ones or the money paid for the goods may be refunded, by mutual agreement between the buyer and the seller, before the delivery note is signed.
3. Delivery in Lithuania via couriers of the parcel company
Recommendations when collecting/sending a parcel via Omniva Courier
Zoning of Lithuanian cities:
- Zone 1: Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Šiauliai, Panevėžys, Alytus, Marijampolė, Tauragė, Telšiai, Utena.
- Zone 2: Anykščiai, Birštonas Biržai, Druskininkai, Elektrėnai, Gargždai, Ignalina, Jonava, Joniškis, Joniškis, Jurbarkas, Kaišiadorys, Kelmė, Kėdainiai, Kretinga, Kupiškis, Kupiškis, Lazdijai, Mažeikiai, Molėtai, N.Akmenė, Pakruojis, Palanga, Pasvalys, Plungė, Prienai, Radviliškis, Raseiniai, Rokiskis, Skuodas, Šakiai, Šalčininkai, Šilalė, Šilutė, Šilutė, Širvintos, Švenčionys, Trakai, Ukmergė, Varėna, Vilkaviškis, Visaginas, Zarasai.
- Zone 3: Other areas of Lithuania.
- In Zone I (Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Šiauliai, Panevėžys, Alytus, Marijampolė, Telšiai, Utena) - on the next working day after receipt of the parcel;
- In the rest of Lithuania - within 1-5 working days, as agreed with the Recipient;
- On Saturdays, the service is available only in Zone I (Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Šiauliai, Panevėžys, Alytus, Marijampolė, Telšiai, Utena).
Payment on delivery (COD)): For cash acceptance, a fee of 1.5% of the amount is charged. If you choose to pay by cash, please have the exact amount of cash specified in your order available at the time of delivery. The courier will issue a cash receipt.
ID verification. Proof of identity from the person on the order is required when collecting the goods from the courier. If you are placing an order in your own name but are unable to collect the goods, then please provide a contact person in your order who you authorise to collect your order.
Delivery address. The parcel will be delivered during working hours to the address you specify. It is therefore recommended that you specify a delivery address at which couriers will be able to reach you during office hours.
Telephone number. Always provide your telephone number. This will allow couriers to let you know when the goods will be delivered. You will be informed of the estimated time of delivery of the parcel containing the goods you have ordered and the parcel number. The courier will call you on the day of delivery to confirm the delivery time.
Loading work - unloading and/or carrying goods heavier than 31.5 kg from the vehicle to the delivery address. The service is performed by one courier. The Recipient may be present during the unloading and/or carrying of the packages. When the Recipient carries the parcel with the courier, the courier shall not be liable if the parcel is damaged during the carrying.
The service applies to:
- When one package weighs more than 31.5 kg, up to 80 kg, and the courier carries it with the Recipient to/from the place;
- When the parcel weighs more than 31.5 kg, but is made up of a large number of lightweight (up to 31.5 kg) packages that the courier carries to/from the location;
- Loading and unloading of consignments heavier than 31.5 kg;
- Delivery to Curonian Spit is at extra cost.
- The service is not applicable if a package weighs more than 31.5 kg and up to 80 kg and the Recipient assists the Courier in unloading the package from the car but does not have to carry it to the location. In this case, this is done free of charge.
Ordered Handling (UKD) - This is a pre-booked unloading of heavy goods. Guaranteed unloading and/or removal of heavy goods from the vehicle at the delivery address. The service is performed by two employees. The consignee is not involved in the unloading and carrying of the goods. The service is marked with a special 'Ordered Handling' tape. If the UKD service has not been ordered and the goods are carried by the Recipient together with the courier, the Parcel Service shall not be liable if the goods are damaged during the carrying.
The UKD service applies:
- Where one package weighs more than 31.5 kg, up to 80 kg, and the Customer has contracted a UKD service (two employees) to load/carry it;
- Where the consignment consists of a large number of lightweight (up to 31.5 kg) packages to be carried and the Customer has ordered a UKD service (two employees);
- The UKD service costs extra depending on the quantity and weight of the goods.
Receiving goods from a courier:
- Important! At the time of delivery, the Buyer or the Buyer's representative must, together with the courier, inspect the condition of the packaging of the goods (whether they are not torn or broken) and the quantity of goods.
In the event of damage to the packaging of the goods or a discrepancy in the quantity of the goods, the Buyer or the Buyer's representative must not accept the goods. In this case, the courier of the parcel service, together with the Buyer or the Buyer's representative, shall fill in a special parcel inspection report indicating the irregularities detected.
- Once the Buyer or the Buyer's representative has accepted the goods and signed the data logger or paper delivery note provided by the courier without any comments, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in the undamaged packaging of the consignment, to be of a quantity and quality in accordance with the terms of the contract of sale, and to have been duly performed for the additional services indicated in the data logger or paper delivery note, unless the contrary is proven.
This memo is for Consignees who receive goods from a parcel service courier. Recipients should note the following key points:
1. COUNT THE NUMBER OF PACKAGES
The number of packages (boxes) delivered by the courier must be the same as the number of packages (boxes) indicated on the scanner screen used by the courier.
If the number of packages (boxes) to be delivered differs from the number of boxes indicated on the scanner, the courier must adjust the number of boxes to be delivered on the scanner.
2. CHECK THE PACKAGING LABELS
The labels on the packages/boxes must show your address and the box numbers must match the numbers on the scanner.
If the numbers of the packages (boxes) delivered are different from the box numbers indicated on the scanner, the courier is obliged to adjust the numbers of the boxes received.
3. INSPECT THE PACKAGING YOU RECEIVE
The packaging (boxes) of the goods to be delivered must be in good condition, i.e. not torn, not broken, etc.
If the goods are in damaged packaging, a "packaging damage report" must be drawn up with the courier. The courier has the form for the "Packaging Damage Certificate".
In the event of non-compliance with the requirements of the Delivery Rules, Medeine.lt shall not be liable for any shortage or damage to the delivered goods upon collection of the goods.