|Frame rate:||50 Hz|
|Size:||medium to large|
The optics offers the robust aluminum housing and simple operation.
Designed for use in harsh environments, has the MERLIN-35 via an IP66 protection class and is thus protected from most rain. The VOx detector in combination with the 35mm manual focus front lens offers users a universal use in the forest and field hall.
- Objective lens (mm): 35
- Image Frequency Hz: 50
- Detector material: VOx
- Detector Resolution (pixels): 384×288
- NETD <35mK
- Pixel Pitch: 17
- Shutter / calibration: manual
- Display resolution (pixels): 1024×768
- Optical magnification: 2.5
- Zoom digital: 2/4-fold
- Field of view: 11×8 °
- Sehfeldbreite to 100 m in m: 19
- Pixels FOV (mrad): 0.5
- Weight: 480
- Current: 2xCR123 (3.7 V)
- Continuous operation time: Greater than 4 hours (without activated Wi-Fi).
- Screen video storage: yes (via app)
- Wi-Fi Life: yes
- Detecting (m) 1235