EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF GOODS
REPLACING AND RETURNING GOODS OF THE RIGHT QUALITY
1. The Buyer shall have the right, within fourteen days, to exchange the purchased items (except for the list of items referred to in the Retail Rules, p. 17) at the place of purchase or at any other place indicated by the Seller.
2. According to the Retail Trade Rules (Retail Trade Rules, p. 17), the Buyer's request for replacement of the purchased goods of adequate quality with similar goods or for a refund may only be granted if the Seller agrees to do so after the purchase of these goods:
- tobacco and tobacco products (Combined Nomenclature of the European Community, hereinafter referred to as 'Combined Nomenclature code') - 2401-2402);
- perfumery, cosmetic preparations and toilet preparations (Combined Nomenclature codes 3303 to 3307);
- photographic and cinematographic goods (Combined Nomenclature codes 3701-3707);
- printed books, reproductions and other articles of the printing industry (Combined Nomenclature codes 4901-4911);
- woven fabrics (Combined Nomenclature codes 5007, 5111 to 5113, 5208 to 5212, 5309, 5310, 5311, 5407 to 5408, 5512 to 5516);
- carpet floor coverings, other than carpets and rugs (Combined Nomenclature codes 5701 to 5705.00);
- Men's, boys', women's or girls' knitted or crocheted underwear (Combined Nomenclature codes 6107 to 6109);
- baby clothes (Combined Nomenclature codes 6111, 6209),
- tights, stockings, socks and other similar articles (Combined Nomenclature code 6115);
- Men's, boys', women's or girls' tunics, nightdresses, pyjamas and similar articles (Combined Nomenclature codes 6207 to 6208);
- Brassières, girdles, corsets, corsets and similar articles (Combined Nomenclature code 6212);
- pearls, precious stones, precious metals and articles thereof, excluding imitation jewellery (Combined Nomenclature codes 7101 to 7116, 7118);
- machinery and mechanical appliances (Combined Nomenclature codes 8401 to 8487);
- electrical machinery and apparatus, sound recording and reproducing apparatus and television image and sound recording and reproducing apparatus (Combined Nomenclature codes 8501 to 8548);
- land vehicles (Combined Nomenclature codes 8701 to 8716);
- ships, boats and floating structures (Combined Nomenclature codes 8901 to 8908);
- optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus (Combined Nomenclature codes 9001 to 9033);
- watches (Combined Nomenclature codes 9101-9114);
- musical instruments (Combined Nomenclature codes 9201 to 9209);
- arms and ammunition (Combined Nomenclature codes 9301-9307);
- furniture, bedding, chandeliers (Combined Nomenclature codes 9401-9406);
- toys, games, other than sports requisites and fishing requisites (Combined Nomenclature codes 9503 to 9505, 9508);
- works of art, collectors' items and antiques (Combined Nomenclature codes 9701-9706).
REPLACING FAULTY GOODS WITH GOODS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND RETURNING THE GOODS
3. Goods of defective quality shall be exchanged for goods of satisfactory quality and the goods shall be returned in the cases and under the conditions set out in Articles 6.363 and 6.364 of the Civil Code.
4. The product is considered defective only after the cause and nature of the defect has been determined by the warranty service.
5. You can return faulty goods within the guarantee period if:
5.1. the defects in the returned goods are not the fault of the buyer;
5.2. the returned product is fully complete;
5.3. you have the purchase document and the warranty card;
5.4. in the case of external damage, where the defect is only visible after unpacking, the packaging must be present.
REPLACEMENT AND RETURN OF GOODS OF SATISFACTORY AND UNSATISFACTORY QUALITY
6. Goods shall be exchanged or returned at the Buyer's written request at the place of purchase. The Buyer shall provide the Seller with the goods and a written request stating the reason (defect in the goods or any other reason) why the purchased goods are not satisfactory to the Buyer and one of the requirements if the purchased goods are of unsatisfactory quality (from among the ones listed below):
- a refund because the Buyer unilaterally terminates the contract and returns the faulty goods, the Buyer does not have the right to terminate the contract if the fault in the goods is of a minor nature;
- (or) have the faulty item rectified (repaired) free of charge. Specify which defects need to be fixed;
- (or) replace a faulty product with a quality one free of charge;
- (and/or reduce the price of the faulty product.
7. The application shall be accompanied by a cash register receipt or a sales receipt or other document confirming the purchase of the goods from the seller (value added tax invoice, invoice, payment card statement, payment card reader receipt.
8. If the Buyer fails to provide a bill of sale for the goods, the goods shall be exchanged or any other requirements of the Buyer as specified in the request shall be fulfilled only with the consent of the Seller.
9. Disputes between the Buyer and the Seller regarding the quality of the goods shall be settled in accordance with the procedure established by law.
10. The Buyer's request for replacement of the Goods shall be granted provided that the Goods have not been used, are not damaged, have retained their usable qualities and have not lost their merchantable appearance, and that the Buyer has the documents confirming the purchase.
11. Return conditions:
11.1. the returned product must be in its original, original, and in good condition packaging;
11.2. the Goods must be undamaged and unused by the Buyer;
11.3. the goods must be in good condition and retain their usable qualities (clean, with intact labels, protective films and other accessories typical of the original equipment);
11.4. the returned goods must be in the same condition as when purchased;
11.5. when returning the product, you must present the document confirming the purchase and sale of the product and the warranty card (if issued);
11.6. cooking, household and personal care items must not have been used once;
11.7. the returned goods must be securely packed, and it is recommended that they are packed in the same original packaging as the goods;
11.8.The Buyer must deliver the returned goods to the store Medeine.lt Taikos pr. 43, Kaunas;
11.9.When returning the goods, the Buyer is personally responsible for the smooth and safe arrival of the goods to the Medeine.lt store.
11.10. in the event of the return of goods of unsatisfactory quality, the Seller shall refund the money paid to the Buyer immediately upon acceptance of the goods of unsatisfactory quality; if the Seller does not have the necessary amount of money to refund at the time of acceptance of the goods of unsatisfactory quality, the money shall be refunded to the Buyer no later than 15 days after the date of acceptance of the goods, unless the Seller and the Buyer otherwise agree.
RETURNING GOODS SOLD UNDER DISTANCE OR OFF-PREMISES CONTRACTS
12. Goods sold to the Buyer under distance or off-premises sales contracts shall be returned in accordance with the procedure set out in Articles 6.22810 and 6.22811 of the Civil Code.
13. The right of the buyer to withdraw from a distance contract and an off-premises contract does not apply to the following contracts:
13.1. service contracts where the services have been fully provided to the consumer, provided that the consumer has expressly agreed and acknowledged, before the provision of the services, that he or she will not have a right of withdrawal once the seller has fully performed the contract;
13.2. contracts under which the price of the goods or services sold is subject to fluctuations in the financial market during the withdrawal period set out in paragraph 1 of this Article;
13.3. contracts for goods made to the consumer's specific instructions, which are not pre-manufactured and which are made in accordance with the consumer's personal choice or instruction, or for goods which are expressly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
13.4. contracts for perishable goods or goods with a short shelf life;
13.5. contracts for packaged goods that have been unpacked after delivery and are unsuitable for return for health or hygiene reasons;
13.6 Contracts for goods which, by their nature, are indistinguishable from other goods after delivery;
13.7 Contracts for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that have been unpacked after delivery;
13.8. contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, other than contracts for the subscription of such publications;
13.9. contracts for the provision of digital content, provided that the provision of the digital content has been initiated with the prior express consent of the consumer and with the acknowledgement that the consumer will lose the right of withdrawal as a result.
14. If the Buyer withdraws from the distance contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods, he must return the goods to the Seller without delay, and at the latest within 14 days from the date of the notification of withdrawal to the Seller. If the buyer withdraws from the distance contract, the buyer must bear the direct costs of returning the goods to the seller (postage, courier, etc.).
15. Product warranty
15.1. www.medeine.lt shall not be liable for material or moral damages caused by a defective device produced by the manufacturer.
15.2 Every product sold in the e-shop www.medeine.lt is covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
15.3. the document confirming the guarantee shall be a VAT invoice or other document confirming the purchase (cheque, consumer credit agreement). The warranty shall commence on the date of issue of the VAT invoice or warranty passport. Do not forget to keep the invoice or the leasing contract (until the end of the warranty period), which will be needed during the warranty service.
15.4 In cases where the manufacturer of the Goods carries out the after-sales service, the Seller shall be entitled to refer the Buyer to an authorised service centre representing the manufacturer.
15.5 Information on memory sticks and software is not covered by warranty. The costs incurred by the Purchaser for the loss or restoration of data shall not be reimbursed.
15.6 The number of permanently glowing or dark dots allowed on LCD displays shall be defined in the manufacturer's specifications. Warranty service shall be provided for devices which do not meet the manufacturer's quality criteria. A number of dark or continuously glowing dots not exceeding these criteria shall not be considered as a malfunction.
15.7 For reconditioned goods, the warranty conditions apply for the remainder of the warranty period. New replaced goods or components shall be covered by a new manufacturer's warranty.
15.8 The warranty shall not apply if the product's label bearing the serial number of the product is damaged, defaced or illegible.
If you have any questions about warranty procedures, duration, etc., please call +37064039683 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org 9:30-18:30 (Monday - Friday). We will provide you with prompt information on how to conveniently access the after-sales service.
Advice on taking the product to a warranty service
- Always have the warranty card and the purchase receipt or invoice with you when you deliver the product.
- Please deliver the goods in their packaging and with the accessories that came with the goods.
- Please be as specific as possible to the staff member recording the fault, stating the problem and when it occurred.
- All electronic equipment purchased in the medeine.lt online shop is covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Medeine.lt shall not be liable for material or moral damages caused by a defective device.
- After replacement or repair of a product or system unit, the original warranty of the relevant product or unit remains valid.
- Goods without original packaging are not accepted for warranty service.
- The guarantee shall commence on the date of issue of the invoice, the acceptance certificate, the guarantee passport, inclusive of the month.
- The serial number and model of the product must match the passport;
- The warranty does not cover consumables;
The warranty is void if the defects found are due to the fault of the user:
- The product has not been used in accordance with the conditions of use;
- Mechanical or other damage to the product;
- The device was not properly earthed;
- The fault is caused by a bad supply voltage;
- Damaged warranty stickers;
- The warranty passport for the device is missing;
- Faults caused by foreign objects and liquids entering the interior;
- Failures caused by natural disasters, fires.
- The warranty does not apply if the original manufacturer's serial number or IMEI number (to the extent that the IMEI number applies) has been erased, defaced or is illegible in any way
I. Simonaitytės g. 3-13, LT-06244 Vilnius